Placing a hold on a book from another middle school library is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Click advanced search (in blue) in the above "Books at LSA Library" box.
Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
Type in your username (first part of email address (ex. rsmith22) and password (lsa).
- Select "All Middle School Libraries" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the uper right corner (above green arrow).
- You're done. We'll notify you when your book arrives.
*If you still can't find a book for your topic, try the RI Public Library catalog.