To access articles and other resources from these subject specific databases AT HOME (or off-campus) you will need to typein La Salle Academy's Remote Login. Our Username and Password can be found once you log in to Edline -> MY EDLINE -> Library Resources Page.
Please note: When you click on the "Points of View" link, a list of EBSCO databases will appear. Select the "Points of View" link (bottom of center column).
1) ALWAYS use "Advanced Search"
2) Combine two of your possible search terms
3) If you don't get results, BROADEN the search (enter a more GENERAL term in for one of the keywords)
4) READ the results list for: title, year, related subjects, and annotation; only open the links that most closely match your search
5) Utilize DATABASE TOOLS: Email, Print, Citation Support (copy & paste!)
What GIFTS DATABASES are to researchers!