1. Quizzes: 20 points each
- Library Resources Scavenger Hunt
- Google Advanced Search Techniques
2. In-Class Activities: 10 points each
-Academic Website Activity Sheet
-Fake News Report to Class
3. Homework: 10 points each
- Choose topic,subtopic, and population for Infographic project. Locate & print a .gov webarticle using those search terms & phrases
-Sources check: Academic web article and NY Times article shared with Mrs. Trissler's Noodletools Inbox
-Sources check: All 4 sources listed and Works Cited Printed. Group Member's names on Works Cited
4. Infographic Project - Captions vs. Citations, & Works Cited Page: 50 Points
The LSA Library will be open during the following hours this fall:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30 - 4:30 pm
Wednesdays 7:30 - 1:35 pm
Fridays 7:30 - 3:00 pm
1) NO cell phone/personal device use in computer lab
2) Dress code expected everyday
3) Come to class prepared with homework/folder/writing implements
4) Check Portals Plus !!! Postings alert you to what is due/will take place the following day
Missed classes/class work are YOUR responsibility: speak to me in Library
4) Productive & respectful class participation (small group and full class) expected for In-class activity credit & is graded
5) One person addresses class at a time
6) 1 minute music warning - return to seat ready to work/share
"One Minute More" Capital Cities/SwedaMusic
Period D = 766ab5v
Period F = cjt338m
Period G = zuo5pd7
(NOODLETOOLS IS A SISTER COMPANY WITH GOOGLE!)
2) Open Noodletools Link (above)
3) In Upper Right Corner /"Access via G-Suite box:
Type in your LSA gmail
Click "Sign In"
Select "New Account"
Username Box: Your Gmail login
Verify your graduation year
New to Noodletools?
Try the Tutorials to get you going!
Image Source: USA Today
I. Log in to your LSA Gmail Acct & NoodleTools
["ACCESS VIA GOOGLE FOR EDUCATION"]
II. Create a "New Project"
a. Type in title = Your Famous Person
b. Click MLA citation format
c. Click "Junior" Citation Level
II. From "Dashboard"
a Type in Research Question = Your Famous Person
b. In Middle "Sharing and Collaboration Box" : Public View - Keep Open to Public Access
c. In "Sharing ?" Box - Click on Share with a Project Inbox - Drop Down/Select:
Your Teacher's Last Name: Assignment