How to Copy/Paste Book Citation
2. Scroll down a bit and click on Citations.
3. Click on the Copy button.
4. In Noodletools, click on New Source
5. Then, choose Print or In-Hand for Book OR File,app,e-book for E-book.
6. Near top, click on
7. Paste your copied database citation in the box:
8. Click on the blue SAVE button at the top.
How to Export a Citation from a Database (Magic Button)
1. You must be logged into your project and on the Sources page of Noodletools.
2. Go to your database article and click on the Cite button. Then Click the Noodletools button at the bottom.
3. Double-check that citation is in MLA format and it is going to the correct project. Then, hit the Import Reference button.
4. Go back to your sources page in Noodletools. You will need to hit the refresh button to see the citation.
How to Create a Website Citation
1. In NoodleTools, click the sources button to the right of the project title you want to work on.
3. Click on the green New Source button at the top right:
4. Choose Website:
5. Then choose from the list what you are citing. Most of the time you will choose Web Page for articles you find on Websites.
6. Complete the fields that NoodleTools provides. They will vary depending on what you are citing.
7. Click on the blue SAVE button at the top.