Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Easy Bib: Citation Maker
EasyBib School Edition
Make sure your create an account (it's FREE!). Select the "Sign in With Google" option to link it with your LSA Gmail account.
Copy & Paste Citations with EasyBib
EasyBib: Printing Works Cited Page
- Make sure you are logged on to your LSA Gmail account.
- Open your bibliography for your project in EasyBib.
- Click on red "Export" button.
- Select "Save to Google Docs" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on blue "Allow Access" button and file will be sent to your Google Drive account - titled EasyBib with a series of numbers (Example: EasyBib_2014093002915).
- Open this file and select/copy all the text.
- Paste directly into the last page of your research paper (new page).
EasyBib: Citing a Website using Manual Entry
EasyBib: Citing a Book with ISBN
Purdue Owl - Online Citation Help
Purdue Owl: MLA
Access the MLA Formatting and Style Guide from Purdue Owl. Guide provides easy-to-understand directions on formatting citations, in-text citations (parethetical) and works cited pages in MLA 7.
When to Use Parenthetical Citations
- you use a direct quote from a source - also include quotation marks.
- you paraphrase a sentence(s) from a source - paraphrasing is putting another's ideas into your own words and sentence structure.
- you use an idea that is not common knowledge.
When in doubt, cite it!
Parenthetical Citation Basic MLA 7 Format
For parenthetical citations of PRINT materials:
"...to the problem of global warming" (Gore 10).
...scientific studies of global warming (Gore 160).
For parenthetical citations of WEB materials:
...atmospheric and economic trends ("Greenhouse Gas Emissions").
For sources with no author, more than one author, etc., please consult Purdue Owl's In-text Citation page.