Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Placing Books on Hold from Other High School Libraries
Placing a hold on a book from another high school library is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Click advanced search (in blue) in the above "Books at LSA Library" box.
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username (yourlastnamefirstname) and password (lsa).
- Select "All High School Libraries" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the uper right corner (above green arrow).
- You're done. We'll notify you when your book arrives.
If you still can't find a book for your topic, try the RI Public Library catalog or HELIN (college/university) catalog.
Books at Colleges and Universities- HELIN
HELIN Catalog (Colleges & Universities)
Placing a hold:
Please print out the book information and give it to Mrs. Hajian or Mrs. Trissler and they will place the hold for you. Keep in mind that college and university holds take longer than high school library holds. Allow at least 1 to 2 weeks for your books to arrive.