Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Copy & Paste Citations with EasyBib
EasyBib: Citing a Website using Manual Entry
EasyBib: Citing a Book with ISBN
EasyBib School Edition
Make sure your create an account (it's FREE!). Select the "Sign in With Google" option to link it with your LSA Gmail account.
EasyBib: PRINTING Works Cited Page
- Make sure you are logged on to your LSA Gmail account.
- Open your bibliography for your project in EasyBib.
- Click on red "Export" button.
- Select "Save to Google Docs" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on blue "Allow Access" button and file will be sent to your Google Drive account - titled EasyBib with a series of numbers (Example: EasyBib_2014093002915).
- Open this file and select/copy all the text.
- Paste directly into the last page of your research paper (new page).
Purdue Owl - Online Citation Help
Purdue Owl: MLA
Access the MLA Formatting and Style Guide from Purdue Owl. Guide provides easy-to-understand directions on formatting citations, in-text citations (parethetical) and works cited pages in MLA 7.