Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Maps (Search Maps by Date/Period of Composition)
Taking a Screenshot Using a Chromebook
For a full screenshot:
To take a screenshot of a particular area:
- Place the cursor arrow in the top left corner of what you want to copy.
- Hit Ctrl + Shift + Switch Window Key
- Drag the + over the area to be copied.
- Find screenshot in your downloads. Sometimes you may see a number in the bottom right of your screen.
Databases - Find Maps in Images
- In Cavendish, search your country or explorer and then click on Media Gallery on green bar at top of page.
- In Gale World History, search your country and exploration or an explorer. Then, see if there are any images.
- In Salem History, search world exploration map.