Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- At the conclusion of the documentary, you must provide a list of acknowledgments and credits for all of your image, video and music sources.
- These credits should be brief—NOT the full citations from your Works Cited page.
- Generally for your credits, you should choose the name of the largest "container" for your sources. These titles are also in italics in your full citation.
- Examples of large "containers" are:
- Website Titles,
- Database Titles
- Book Titles
- Newspaper Titles
- Magazine Titles
- You are not required to credit individual images or video clips while the documentary is playing; that is the purpose of the credits at the end.
Example of Documentary Credits
World History in Context
Explorers and Exploration
The Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
The Age of Exploration Digital Maps Collection
The Mariner's Museum
Music by Logzijun