1. In NoodleTools, click on your project title and then click on the sources tab at the top of the page:
3. Click on the green Create New Citation button:
4. Choose Website:
5. Then choose from the list what you are citing. Most of the time you will choose Web Page for articles you find on Websites.
6. Near top, click on
7. Paste your copied database citation in the box:
8. Click on the green SAVE button at the bottom
1. In your project, click on the sources tab at the top of the page:
2. Click on Print/Export:
3. Choose Print/Export to Google Docs.
4. Allow NoodleTools to access your Google Drive.