1. Copy MLA 8 formatted citation from database.
2. In NoodleTools, click on your project title and then click on the sources tab at the top of the page:
3. Click on the green Create New Citation button:
4. Choose Database:
5. Then choose Original Content in Database:
6. Near top, click on
7. Paste your copied database citation in the box:
8. Click on the green SUBMIT button at the bottom.
1. In your project, click on the sources tab at the top of the page:
2. Click on Print/Export:
3. Choose Print/Export to Google Docs.
4. Allow NoodleTools to access your Google Drive.