Placing a hold on a book from another middle school library is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Click advanced search (in blue) in the above "Books at LSA Library" box.
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username (first part of your LSA email - ex. jdoe23) and password (lsa).
- Select "All High School Libraries" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the uper right corner (above green arrow).
- You're done. We'll notify you when your book arrives.
*If you still can't find a book for your topic, try the RI Public Library catalog or HELIN (college/university) catalog.