To access these Databases at home/off-campus, you will need the LSA username and password. If your forgot the username and password, they are available on Blackbaud.
Blackbaud > Resources > Library
1. Open Historical Newspaper - The New York Times database and then click Advanced Search in upper left corner.
2. Fill in search terms in boxes. Click Add a Row to add additional search boxes.
Select Specific Date Range from Publication Date drop down menu and enter dates.
3. Click Abstract/Details to read a brief summary of article to make sure it works for you.
4. If absract looks good, then click Full text - PDF to get full article.
5. Find Cite button in top right corner to get the citation.
6. Make sure you change the drop down menu to MLA 9th Edition - Title Casing and when copying citation DO NOT COPY the words Works Cited.