Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
RESEARCH TOOLS ARE LIFE SAVERS AND QUALITY CREATORS!
Welcome to Library & Resources
Quick Advanced Electronic Searching Tips
Locate/Save 3 Sources: Jump-start Your Year-long Project!
TOOL BOX & ASSIGNMENTS: NOODLETOOLS REGISTRATION
How to Access the LSA Library Homepage
1. Log into your LSA Gmail Account
2. Open Noodletools (noodletools.com)
3) Register for a Student Account
4) Create a Project, Select MLA 8th Citation Format & Junior Level
5) Share your Project with Mr. Wojeciechowski's Inbox for YOUR CLASS!
The Library Research Unit: 100 Points
Orientation to Library Resources & Jump-starting Your Civics Year Long Project!
1) Be in class on time (tardy students = absent students)
Missed classes/class work are YOUR responsibility: reach out/email me
2) NO cell phone use during class
3) Dress code expected
4) Come w/an open mind & prepared to share ideas respectfully (one person at a time!
5) Check Our Google Classroom for Assignments!!! ALL Activities are of equal value: 10 points
WELCOME & Daily "Chuckle Challenge"!