1. Click on the Title of the Book.
2. Click on View More Details.
3. Scroll down a bit and click on Citations.
4. Click on the Copy button.
5. In Noodletools, click on New Source
6. Then, choose Print or In-Hand for Book OR File,app,e-book for E-book.
7. Near top, click on
8. Paste your copied database citation in the box:
9. Click on the blue SAVE button at the top.
How to Export a Citation from a Database (Magic Button)
1. You must be logged into your project and on the Sources page of Noodletools.
2. Go to your database article and click on the Cite button (Gale and ProQuest/NYT) and choose Noodletools. See pictures at bottom of this tutorial.
3. Double-check that citation is in MLA format and it is going to the correct project. Then, hit the Import Reference button.
4. Go back to your sources page in Noodletools. You will need to hit the refresh button to see the citation.