Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cavendish Square: Explorers and Exploration
- Search your country name or find it alphabetically.
- Navigate through the article by clicking on next section in the botton right of each page OR using the section titles located on the left side of the page.
- Be sure to check out the Investigate section in the bottom left ot find additional articles related to your search (second article).
- Remember to copy the MLA citation found at the bottom of the page or click on Cite in top left.
Find Database Passwords on Blackbaud
To access these Databases at home/off-campus, you will need the LSA username and password. If your forgot the username and password, they are available on Blackbaud.
Blackbaud > Resources > Library
Copy Database Citation into Noodletools
1. Copy MLA 8 formatted citation from database.
2. In NoodleTools, click the sources button to the right of the project title you want to work on.
3. Click on the green New Source button at the top right:
4. Choose Database:
5. Then choose Original Content in Database:
6. Near top, click on
7. Paste your copied database citation in the box:
8. Click on the blue SAVE button at the top.
Video: How to Copy/Paste a Database Citation in Noodletools