To access these Databases at home/off-campus, you will need the LSA username and password. If your forgot the username and password, they are available on Blackbaud.
Blackbaud > Resources > Library
1. Copy MLA 8 formatted citation from database.
2. In NoodleTools, click the sources button to the right of the project title you want to work on.
3. Click on the green New Source button at the top right:
4. Choose Database:
5. Then choose Original Content in Database:
6. Near top, click on
7. Paste your copied database citation in the box:
8. Click on the blue SAVE button at the top.